Get the latest thinking from our J.P. Morgan strategists to help you
make informed investment decisions. Learn more
Why Chase Private Client
Personalized Service, Exceptional Benefits
Access the very best of Chase. Customers receive priority service, perks and benefits, and personalized investing guidance from the experts at J.P. Morgan.
01 - Banking
Lower Fees And Priority Service For Your Personal Banking Needs. Your Private Client Banker Will Show You How.
- No Chase fees on most everyday banking transactions, including wire transfers and debit card purchases abroad.
- No Chase Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals in a currency other than US dollars for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals abroad.
- Adjustable spending and withdrawal limits on debit cards for family members and caregivers.
- Improve cash flow, identify payment solutions and explore financing options from your Private Client business banking team.
Explore Private Client Banking
02 - Credit Cards & Lending
Access Exclusive Credit And Borrowing Programs With The Help Of Your Private Client Team.
- Select from an array of benefit-packed Chase credit cards , including the Chase Sapphire Reserve® card.
- Discounted loan rates and guidance from Private Client home lending specialists.
- Discounted rates on auto purchase and refinance loans.
- Competitive rates and discounts when you use eligible securities in your portfolio to secure a line of credit .
Explore Credit Cards & Lending
03 - Investing
Move Closer To Your Goals With Personalized Assistance From The Investment Experts At J.P. Morgan.
- Receive a free Goals Based Analysis , a detailed look at how your finances measure up to your vision for the future.
- Direct access to J.P. Morgan global expertise and investment insights — guidance and empowerment to make better financial decisions
- Access to our timely and informative Our Thinking global insights.
- Unlimited commission-freeYou Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan. online stock, ETF and options trades with
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
Dedicated to Private Client Meet the Professionals Who Make It All Happen
Your Chase Private Client team helps you manage the everyday and plan the extraordinary.
01 - Private Client Banker
Your Primary Point Of Contact
From day-to-day banking to tapping the full potential of your team of specialists, this is your key to making the most of your Private Client relationship.
02 - Private Client Advisor
Investment Guidance You Can Trust
Develop personalized, long-term investing strategies with the help of J.P. Morgan’s global insights and investing expertise. We’ll develop a strategy that helps you reach your goals.
03 - Home Lending Advisor
For Your Next Major Purchase
Borrow with confidence. Your dedicated specialist provides customized advice and solutions for your home lending needs.
04 - Business Relationship Advisor
Your Connection to Chase Business Services
This specialized team member can help you improve cash flow, identify payment solutions and provide financing options.
"It’s a trust I haven’t felt in a long, long time."
We helped Tom realize his dream of retiring (and spending more time with the grandkids). As his J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor says, “We’re able to paint that picture for people, understand what they want to do in retirement, and figure out how to get them there.” †
FAQ - Common Questions About Chase Private Client
Our Thinking Insights for Private Clients
J.P. Morgan insights and thought leadership provide timely market insights, information about retirement, and more.
College knowledge: Debunking 529 plan myths
Learn how to maximize the potential tax advantages for 529 savings plans by understanding these common myths.
Making your financial future more “SECURE”
How will some of the biggest legislative reforms in years affect your retirement and education investments? Get up to speed on the “SECURE” Act.