Monthly Service Fees
There is a $35 Monthly Service Fee for Chase Private Client Checking OR $0 when you have at least one of the following each statement period: an average beginning day balance of $150,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits¹/ investments² OR, a linked Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account.
¹ Qualifying personal deposits include up to nine Chase Private Client Checking accounts, Chase High School CheckingSM accounts, Chase First CheckingSM accounts, personal Chase savings accounts (excluding Chase Premier SavingsSM), CDs, certain Chase Retirement CDs, or certain Chase Retirement Money Market accounts.
² Qualifying personal investments include balances in investment and annuity products offered through JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates and agencies. For most products, we use daily balances to calculate the average beginning day balance for such investment and annuity products. Some third party providers report balances on a weekly, not daily, basis and we will use the most current balance reported. Balances in 529 plans, donor-advised funds, and certain retirement plan investment accounts do not qualify. Investment products and related services are only available in English.
Why Chase Private Client - Discover the benefits of a more personal financial experience
Access priority service, perks and benefits, and personalized investing guidance from J.P. Morgan Wealth Management.
Lower fees and priority service for your personal banking needs. Your Private Client Banker will show you how.
- No Chase fees on most everyday banking transactions including:
- Higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdraws, as well as Zelle® limits.
- Special entertainment perks and access to exclusive online and in-person events.
- Manage cash flow, identify payment solutions and explore financing options with your Business Banking team.
Access borrowing programs with the help of your Private Client Team.
- You may be eligible for a rate discount up to 0.5% based on new and existing balances when buying a new home or refinancing. Ask your Home Lending Advisor for more information.
- Receive a 0.25% discount off a standard auto purchase rate when you apply for financing online with Chase.6
Explore Lending for Private Clients
Investing with J.P. Morgan
Experience a more personal approach With J.P. Morgan Wealth Management.
- Work with a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor who gets to know your family’s goals — down to the smallest details — so they can help you develop a personalized strategy.
- Navigate changes in the market, and in your life, using an investment strategy built with J.P. Morgan’s global research and expertise.
- No matter where you are, get a clear view of your finances in one, secure place by connecting your outside accounts on our Chase Mobile® app.
- Have a direct line to your dedicated advisor, whether it’s over the phone, on video chat, or at your local branch.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
Dedicated to Private Client
Dedicated to Private Client -Meet the professionals who make it happen
Your Chase Private Client team helps you manage the everyday and plan the extraordinary.
Private client banker
Your primary point of contact
From day-to-day banking to tapping the full potential of your team of specialists, this is your key to making the most of your Private Client relationship.
J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor
Investment guidance tailored to you
Your J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor helps you develop a personalized investment strategy that's guided by your goals and informed by J.P. Morgan's expertise.
Home lending advisor
For your next major purchase
Borrow with confidence. Your dedicated specialist provides customized advice and solutions for your home lending needs.
Business relationship manager
Your connection to Chase Business Services
This specialized team member is focused on your business needs by helping manage cash flow, finding payment solutions and providing financing options.
FAQ - Common questions about Chase Private Client
Top stories – Learn from our expertise
Browse the latest commentary, news, and education from J.P. Morgan specialists to help you make the most of your investments.