Click here to learn about important changes coming to Chase Private Client
Why Chase Private Client
Personalized Service, Exceptional Benefits
Access the very best of Chase. Customers receive priority service, perks and benefits, and personalized investing guidance from J.P. Morgan.
01 - Banking
Lower Fees And Priority Service For Your Personal Banking Needs. Your Private Client Banker Will Show You How.
- No Chase fees on most everyday banking transactions, including wire transfers and debit card purchases abroad.
- No Chase Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals in a currency other than US dollars for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals abroad.
- Adjustable spending and withdrawal limits on debit cards for family members and caregivers.
- Improve cash flow, identify payment solutions and explore financing options from your Private Client business banking team.
Explore Private Client Banking
02 - Credit Cards & Lending
Access Exclusive Credit And Borrowing Programs With The Help Of Your Private Client Team.
- Select from an array of benefit-packed Chase credit cards5, including the Chase Sapphire Reserve® card.
- Discounted loan rates6 and guidance from Private Client home lending specialists.
- Discounted rates on auto purchase loans and discount on select Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.7
- Competitive rates and discounts when you use eligible securities in your portfolio to secure a line of credit8.
Explore Credit Cards & Lending
03 - Investing With J.P. Morgan
Experience A More Personal Approach To Wealth Management With J.P. Morgan.
- Work with a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor who gets to know your family’s goals — down to the smallest details — so they can help you develop a personalized strategy.
- Navigate changes in the market, and in your life, using an investment strategy built with J.P. Morgan’s global research and expertise.
- No matter where you are, get a clear view of your finances in one, secure place by connecting your outside accounts on our Chase Mobile App.
- Have a direct line to your dedicated advisor, whether it’s over the phone, on video chat, or at your local branch.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
• NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES • SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
Dedicated to Private Client Meet the Professionals Who Make It All Happen
Your Chase Private Client team helps you manage the everyday and plan the extraordinary.
01 - Private Client Banker
Your Primary Point Of Contact
From day-to-day banking to tapping the full potential of your team of specialists, this is your key to making the most of your Private Client relationship.
02 - J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor
Investment Guidance Tailored To You
Whether you’re looking forward to retirement, saving for your family’s education, or simply growing your wealth over time, our dedicated advisors will meet you wherever you are on your journey, to help you get closer to your goals.
03 - Home Lending Advisor
For Your Next Major Purchase
Borrow with confidence. Your dedicated specialist provides customized advice and solutions for your home lending needs.
04 - Business Relationship Advisor
Your Connection to Chase Business Services
This specialized team member can help you improve cash flow, identify payment solutions and provide financing options.
"It’s a trust I haven’t felt in a long, long time."
We helped Tom realize his dream of retiring (and spending more time with the grandkids). As his J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor says, “We’re able to paint that picture for people, understand what they want to do in retirement, and figure out how to get them there.” †
FAQ - Common Questions About Chase Private Client
Our Thinking Insights for Private Clients
J.P. Morgan insights and thought leadership provide timely market insights, information about retirement, and more.
College knowledge: Debunking 529 plan myths
Learn how to maximize the potential tax advantages for 529 savings plans by understanding these common myths.
Making your financial future more “SECURE”
How will some of the biggest legislative reforms in years affect your retirement and education investments? Get up to speed on the “SECURE” Act.