Effective November 8, 2020
We want to let you know about important information about your Chase Private Client account(s).
Chase Private Client CheckingSM will have a Monthly Service Fee of $35. However, you can avoid the Monthly Service Fee with one of the following each monthly statement period:
- An average beginning day balance of $150,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying personal deposits/investments.
- Or, a linked Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account.
Business Banking Account Changes
- Chase business deposit accounts will no longer be considered qualifying deposits for meeting the minimum balance requirement.
- You will not be charged a Monthly Service Fee if your Chase Private Client Checking account is linked to a Chase Platinum Business Checking Account.
Overdraft Fees will continue to be waived on four or fewer business days during the current and prior 12 statement periods. Here is how Overdraft Fees will be assessed if this happens on more than four days during that time frame:
- $34 fee for each item (maximum of 3 Overdraft Fees per day, for a total of $102)
- We will not charge an Insufficient Funds Fee if your account balance at the end of the business day is overdrawn by $5 or less
- We will not charge these fees for any item that is $5 or less, even if your account balance at the end of the business day is overdrawn
- We will not charge an Insufficient Funds Fee on a debit card transaction if your available balance was sufficient at the time it was authorized, even if your account balance is overdrawn at the time the transaction is presented for payment
- The same check or ACH item submitted multiple times by a merchant may result in both a Returned Item Fee and an Insufficient Funds Fee. If we return one of these items, we will only charge you one Returned Item Fee for that item within a 30 - day period
- Insufficient Funds Fees do not apply to withdrawals made at an ATM
- We will waive the Insufficient Funds and Returned Item fees if item(s) are presented or withdrawal request(s) are made against an account with insufficient funds on four or fewer business days during the current and prior 12 statement periods.
- Please visit chase.com/overdraft-services Links opens in a new window. for more information on different Chase Overdraft Services we offer.
You will be required to have a Chase Private Client Checking account if you want to maintain or open a Chase Private Client SavingsSM account.