Overview - More Benefits Make The Difference
Starting with a Private Client Banker who works closely with you to help you make the most out of your banking relationship, there are many reasons to become a Chase Private Client.
No Fees on Everyday Transactions
Fee benefits, higher limits, and so much more. Your Private Client Banker will walk you through all the benefits and savings.
Benefits for You and Your Family
Access to special perks and benefits, such as exclusive online events. Get a Privileges Card for your family or help your children learn good money habits with Chase First Banking.Personal Benefits
More for your Business
Business Banking specialists who are familiar with your business and work with your team of financial specialists.
Banking Benefits - No Fees on Everyday Transactions
- No ATM fees worldwide
- No Chase fee at non-Chase ATMs
- Refund of ATM fees charged to you at non-Chase ATMs2
- No Chase Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fees
- No fees on the first four overdrafts during the current and prior 12 statement periods.3
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers, can be completed online or over the phone4
- No Chase Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fees for debit card usage in a currency other than U.S. dollars
- Higher Chase QuickDepositSM limits ($100,000 per day and $250,000 every 30 days)
- For the first 90 days as a Private Client QuickDeposit℠ limits are $25,000/day and $100,000/30 days
- Higher Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® limits ($5,000 per day and $40,000 every 30 days)
- Up to $3,000 daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Daily purchase limit up to $7,500 with your Chase Private Client debit card
- No fee for personal style checks when ordered through Chase. Fees may apply for certain other supplies and expedited shipping options
- No annual rent for a 3" x 5" Safe Deposit Box or smaller (20% discount on larger sizes); sizes are subject to availability and boxes may not be offered in all branches
- Order cashier's checks, counter checks or money orders with no fees
- Rushed replacement of your debit or credit card at no cost
- Work with a dedicated banker to set up a CD Ladder savings strategy that provides steady access to a portion of your funds, at staggered intervals, while earning a fixed rate of return with CD relationship rates. Learn More
Personal Benefits - Benefits for You and Your Family
Convenience For You
- Close collaboration with a dedicated banker helps you make the most of Private Client privileges and services
- Access the 24/7 Private Client Banking Services line anywhere in the U.S.
- Free rushed replacement debit or credit card almost anywhere in the world
Benefits For Your Family
- Authorized debit cards (Privileges cards) for family members or caregivers with the ability to set adjustable spending limits on withdrawals
- Access to Chase First Banking – a debit card for teens and kids with digital tools to help them learn good money habits while you maintain parental control from the Chase Mobile® app. Parent-owned account for kids ages six or older.
- Extend Chase Private Client service benefits to any adult who is a joint owner of a Chase Private Client Checking account7
- Special perks and access to one of a kind events and exclusive experiences.
- With Chase Offers, you can activate deals on the things you love in the Chase Mobile® app or on chase.com
Business Banking Benefits - More for Your Business
Advantages For Your Business
- No Chase Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals in a currency other than U.S. dollars.
- No Monthly Service Fee on a Chase Business Complete Checking account when linked to a Chase Private Client Checking account and no fees for electronic deposits.
- No Monthly Service Fee on your Chase Private Client Checking account when linked to your Chase Platinum Business Checking℠ account. Plus a reduced minimum balance requirement for your Chase Platinum Business Checking account when linked to your Chase Private Client Checking account and no electronic fees.
Confidence For You
- Connect with a dedicated Business Relationship Manager who can help manage cash flow, identify payment solutions and explore financing options.
"Because my team looks at my whole picture — banking, investing, and business — I feel confident pursuing new opportunities."
After finding success in the jewelry business, Christian wanted to start a new venture in real estate and architectural design. With guidance from his Private Client Banker, Syed, and his J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor, Joannie, he was able to begin his next chapter while balancing short- and long-term goals.†
FAQ - Common Questions About Chase Private Client
Learning and Insights – Learn From Our Expertise
Learning and Insights
Browse the latest research, articles and insights from J.P. Morgan specialists to help you make the most of your investments.