Overview - More Benefits Make The Difference
Starting with a Private Client Banker who works closely with you to help you make the most out of your banking relationship, there are many reasons to become a Chase Private Client.
Advantages That Save Time And Money
Lower fees, higher limits, and so much more. Your Private Client Banker will walk you through all the benefits and savings.
More For Your Family And Business
One-call priority service to a network of financial specialists when you need them. Plus family benefits, business tools, and more.
Benefits At Home And Abroad
Special access to cultural institutions with our Arts & Culture Card, plus travel benefits that make it easier to see the world.
Banking Benefits - Advantages That Save Time and Money
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase Private Client CheckingSM or Chase Private Client SavingsSM accounts
- No ATM fees worldwide
- No Chase fee at non-Chase ATMs
- Refund of ATM fees charged to you at non-Chase ATMs2
- No Chase Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals in a currency other than US dollars
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers, can be completed online or over the phone3
- Work with a dedicated banker to set up a CD Ladder savings strategy that provides steady access to a portion of your funds, at staggered intervals, while earning a fixed rate of return with CD relationship rates. Learn More
- Higher Chase QuickDepositSM limits ($25,000 per day and $100,000 every 30 days)
- Higher Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® limits ($5,000 per day and $40,000 every 30 days)
- Higher daily ATM withdrawal limit (of up to $2,000)
- Higher daily purchase limit (of up to $7,500 when you use your Chase Private Client debit card)
- No annual rent for a 3" x 5" Safe Deposit Box or smaller (20% discount on larger sizes); sizes are subject to availability and boxes may not be offered in all branches
- Order cashier's checks, counter checks or money orders with no fees
- Rushed replacement of your debit or credit card at no cost
- Access to CD ladder savings strategies
- No fee for personal style checks when ordered through Chase. Fees may apply for certain other supplies and expedited shipping options
Service Benefits - More For Your Family and Business
Convenience For You
- Close collaboration with a dedicated banker helps you make the most of Private Client privileges and services
- Access the 24/7 Private Client Banking Services line anywhere in the U.S.
- Free rushed replacement debit or credit card almost anywhere in the world
Access For Your Family
- Extend your benefits to adult family members with joint ownership on your Chase Private Client deposit accounts
- Authorized debit cards (Privileges cards) for family members or caregivers with the ability to set adjustable spending limits on withdrawals
- Teach your kids responsible banking practices with our Student Banking Resource Center
- Early access to purchase tickets to designated events
- Exclusive events for Chase Private Clients
Advantages For Your Business
- As a business banking client, your account balance can be used to qualify you as a Chase Private Client
- Connect with a dedicated business banking advisor and discover how Chase programs can help you achieve your goals
- No fee electronic deposits for both Platinum Business Checking and Total Business Checking , reduced minimum balance requirements on Chase Platinum Business Checking SM or no monthly service fee on a Chase Total Business Checking® account
- Improve cash flow, identify payment solutions and explore financing options with the guidance of your Private Client business banking team
Travel Benefits - Benefits at Home and Abroad
Enrich Your Life
- The Chase Private Client Arts & Culture program offers special access to local institutions in select cities; ask your Private Client Banker for details.
Lower Your Travel Expenses
- No Chase Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals in a currency other than U.S. dollars.
- Choose from a selection of credit cards with distinctive travel benefits.
"Because my team looks at my whole picture — banking, investing, and business — I feel confident pursuing new opportunities."
After finding success in the jewelry business, Christian wanted to start a new venture in real estate and architectural design. With guidance from his Private Client Banker, Syed, and his J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor, Joannie, he was able to begin his next chapter while balancing short- and long-term goals.†
FAQ - Common Questions About Chase Private Client
Our Thinking Insights for Private Clients
J.P. Morgan insights and thought leadership provide timely market insights, information about retirement, and more.
Making your financial future more “SECURE”
How will some of the biggest legislative reforms in years affect your retirement and education investments? Get up to speed on the “SECURE” Act.
Rethink your refund
Jump-start your financial plans by investing tax refunds. Here's what you need to know to get informed and inspired.