Inspiration Comes From Your Vision For The Future
Defining your objectives is the key to fine-tuning your investment priorities. Whether you want to travel, spend more time with family, or pursue a lifelong passion, J.P. Morgan will help you hash out and solidify a vision for your future.
Put Compounding To Work
Even if you can only afford a small amount now, start saving and investing early. Thanks to the benefits of compounding, your contributions will add up over time.
Prepare for Retirement
Your J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor will work with you to help you achieve the retirement you’ve imagined and earned. We’ll walk you through the variables that affect retirement planning, and guide you through which aspects you can control and which ones you can only prepare for.
Did You Know?
529 College Savings Plans offer tax-deferred growth and tax-free withdrawals, plus many plans offer additional state tax benefits1.
Save For Education
Sending a child to college is exhilarating. From 529plans to student loans, your J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor will help you understand the benefits and variables of different education funding options.
Stay The Course
Across the market, six of the best 10 days occurred within two weeks of the 10 worst days2. As you’re saving, just remember: the market ebbs and flows.
Build Wealth For What Matters
J.P. Morgan wealth planning strategies take your short- and long-term goals into account, whether you’re thinking about things like caregiving for your family, buying a home or estate planning.
Build Up A Down Payment
Evaluate your recurring monthly expenses to determine what you can do without. Aim to turn 30% of what you’re spending into savings you can put toward a down payment.
Buy A Home
Turn your American dream into a reality. We’ll put you in touch with a dedicated Home Lending Advisor who can give you access to “available mortgage discounts”, waived fees and premium products.
To learn more about the home lending benefits you’ll gain as a Chase Private Client, visit Lending.
Practice Hitting Your Goals
Set a budget for everything – lunch, groceries, weekend fun – and acknowledge when you beat each budget goal. These small victories will give you confidence when it’s time to set bigger budget goals – like that European vacation.
Attend Exclusive Events & Experiences
There’s a lot of art, culture and enjoyment in the world. Private Clients have access to invite-only events ranging from one-of-a-kind experiences and culinary demonstrations to global insights and thought leadership events featuring J.P. Morgan and other industry experts.
As a Chase customer, you can enjoy access to primetime reservations at restaurants across the country with Chase Cardmember Tables on Tock, or purchase tickets to select concerts and sporting events before the general public.
Explore Even More
From goals you've always dreamed about to things that pop up last minute, we’ll help you prepare for a better future. Talk to us about:
- Balancing immediate financial needs
- Growing your family
- Transitioning to a new career
- Preparing for long-term healthcare
- Starting a business
- Paying off debt
A Personalized Planning Process, Defined by You and Your Goals
Chart demonstrating the volatility a person can experience financially through major life events when they plan or do not plan for these events.
- Chart displays three major life events - Career Change, Start a Family & Healthcare Cost
- Planned Graph Line: shows a steady graph line that does not show significant volatility when the three major life event variables are introduced
- Unplanned Graph Line: shows a very unsteady graph line that shows significant volatility when the three major life event variables are introduced
- Public Annual Cost: $94,607
- Private Annual Cost: $214,946
- Public Annual Cost: $104,304
- Private Annual Cost: $236,978
- Public Annual Cost: $114,996
- Private Annual Cost: $261,268
- Public Annual Cost: $126,783
- Private Annual Cost: $288,048
- Public Annual Cost: $139,778
- Private Annual Cost: $317,573
- Public Annual Cost: $154,105
- Private Annual Cost: $350,124
- Public Annual Cost: $169,901
- Private Annual Cost: $386,012
- Public Annual Cost: $187,316
- Private Annual Cost: $425,578
- Public Annual Cost: $206,516
- Private Annual Cost: $469,200
- Public Annual Cost: $227,684
- Private Annual Cost: $517,293
2019-20 average tuition fees and room and board expenses
- Public Average Tuition (2019-20): $21,950
- Private Average Tuition (2019-20): $49,870
Learning and Insights – Learn From Our Expertise
Learning and Insights
Browse the latest research, articles and insights from J.P. Morgan specialists to help you make the most of your investments.