Monthly Service Fees
There is a $35 Monthly Service Fee for Chase Private Client Checking OR $0 when you have at least one of the following each statement period: an average beginning day balance of $150,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits¹/ investments² OR, a linked Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account.
¹ Qualifying personal deposits include up to nine Chase Private Client Checking accounts, Chase High School CheckingSM accounts, Chase First CheckingSM accounts, personal Chase savings accounts (excluding Chase Premier SavingsSM), CDs, certain Chase Retirement CDs, or certain Chase Retirement Money Market accounts.
² Qualifying personal investments include balances in investment and annuity products offered through JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates and agencies. For most products, we use daily balances to calculate the average beginning day balance for such investment and annuity products. Some third party providers report balances on a weekly, not daily, basis and we will use the most current balance reported. Balances in 529 plans, donor-advised funds, and certain retirement plan investment accounts do not qualify. Investment products and related services are only available in English.
Overview - More ways to reach your goals
Your Private Client Banker introduces you to your team of specialists and benefits and solutions available to you.
Whether you’re purchasing or refinancing your home, your Home Lending Advisor will find a solution.Home loan benefits
We have you covered with your car needs with a rate discount on a new car.Auto financing benefits
Access competitive rates and fee benefits when you use eligible securities with J.P. Morgan to secure a line of credit. Your Private Client Team will show you how.Lending benefits
Home & auto loan benefits - Preferred rates and priority services
A personalized approach to home loans
- Relationship Pricing Program with mortgage rate discounts up to 0.50% based on new and existing balances1
- Receive customized advice and solutions from a dedicated Home Lending Advisor
- Your home lending team includes loan processors and underwriters who are focused on Chase Private Clients
Find a nearby home lending advisor who knows your area and your needs.
Auto financing benefits - Preferred rates and priority services
Discounted auto rates
- Receive a 0.25% discount off a standard auto purchase rate when you apply online for financing with Chase2
Securities-based lending benefits - Access funds without liquidating investments
Tap the borrowing power of your portfolio
- Use eligible securities in your portfolio to secure a line of credit
- Enjoy no annual fees, no origination fees, and a competitive rate
- Easily access funds without liquidating investments and changing your strategy
Get the flexibility you need
- Use securities-based lending for a range of goals, such as education expenses, home renovation projects, or short-term real estate financing
- Talk to your J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor for more information about the risks and benefits of securities-based lending to see if it's right for you
FAQ - Common questions about Chase Private Client
Top stories – Learn from our expertise
Browse the latest commentary, news, and education from J.P. Morgan specialists to help you make the most of your investments.